Xbox gift card not working: Xbox and Play station are some of the best video gaming consoles in the world. Xbox is owned by Microsoft. They create all kinds of gaming software for game lovers. They also provide an online streaming platform where gamers can watch and play games with other people in different states and countries across the world.
Like other gift cards, Xbox gift cards are used to make payments for products and services on the Microsoft network. With an Xbox gift card, one could visit any Xbox store (whether physical or online) to buy anything that the card balance can purchase. Given the nature of its functionality, it is safe to say that an Xbox gift card is the perfect gift for any gamer. They have various types of games across many platforms.
Xbox gift card not working
One could play Xbox games with their video gaming console, popularly known as Xbox one or on your regular PC and mobile device. That’s how flexible the Xbox space is. With the Game designs, the interface, pads, and all, the gaming experience is one in a million.
Are you looking for the perfect gift for a friend that loves games and everything in-between? An Xbox gift card will light up the party. The good part is that they are made in different denominations to help gift-givers pick the one they can afford instead of spending so much. Other gift cards similar to Xbox are Steam and Google play.
Issues with Xbox gift cards are not quite common, but that does not overrule that they exist. No matter how good a product or service is, there is always a flaw, whether from the producer or the user’s end. From experience, most gift card issues stem from the lack of proper understanding of how an Xbox gift card should be redeemed. Below are different ways to redeem an Xbox gift card in any country.
Ways to redeem an Xbox Gift card
To redeem an Xbox gift card, there is more than one route to it. Since Xbox does not only function on one platform, the resultant effect is that the gift card can be redeemed on all devices and program that supports Xbox.
- Redeem Xbox gift card on Xbox one or Xbox series X/S: Sign in to your Xbox console with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with. On the Home screen, locate and select the Microsoft Xbox app Store. Proceed to press the view button on the controller to open the menu. Click on “redeem,” enter your code and follow the other instructions.
- Redeem Xbox gift card on windows 10: You can do the on the Microsoft store that you will find on your start menu. Click on “more,” locate “redeem a code” and fill in the code appropriately.
- Redeem on a web browser: Log on to www.redeem.microsoft.com on any browser. Sign in to your Microsoft account and redeem your 25-character code.
- Redeem Xbox gift card on Android and Windows mobile devices: Ensure you have your Xbox application downloaded on your device. Launch the application and sign in to your account. If you do not have a Microsoft account you can easily create one. Access the menu, locate the Microsoft store and proceed to “redeem a code.” Enter the gift card code and follow through with the remaining process.
- Redeem codes on Xbox 360: Sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox 360. Select the Xbox guide on your controller. Click on “games and apps,” tap “redeem a code.” Enter the code in the area provided.
The process is pretty much the same for other devices like iOS and the Xbox console companion app on Windows 10. Visit redeem.microsoft.com, sign in to your account, and enter the code!
Why Xbox gift card might not work
After following the due process of how to redeem the gift card as stated above, some people still have issues with them. Some of these issues are:
- Invalid card: This usually comes up when the code entered is incorrect. Check the code and try again. The characters are usually case sensitive, and one wrong character will make the card invalid. So, ensure you are checking them well as you enter the codes.
- Poor internet connection: If this is the case, try restarting your device or changing your network provider. Without a good internet connection, you can not redeem a gift card.
- Already redeemed card: If your card reports that it has already been redeemed, you can contact the help team on your Microsoft app or site to clarify and rectify the issue. However, you must be sure that your gift card has not been exposed to a third party who might have used it in your stead. Check balance and confirm before reaching out the Customer service.
- Damaged or unreadable code: If you cannot read the code on your gift card, you cannot redeem it online or anywhere. Contact the help team at Microsoft and report your issue.
How much is $100 Xbox gift card in Naira?
How much is a $100 eBay gift card in Naira?
The current price of a $100 physical eBay gift card in Naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N37,000 while for E-code is N27,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards rate.
How much is $400 Canadian OneVanilla gift card in Naira?
The current price of $400 Canadian OneVanilla gift card in naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N120,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards rate.
How much is €100 Amazon gift card in Naira?
The current price of a €100 physical Amazon gift card in Naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N39,000 while for E-code is N25,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards rate.
How much is €200 Steam gift card in Naira?
The current price of a €200 physical Steam gift card in Naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N92,000 while for E-code is N70,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards rate.
How much is a $200 RazarGold gift card in Naira?
The current price of a $200 Physical RazarGold gift card in Naira according to Cardvest exchange rate is N88,000 while that of E-code is N76,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift card rates.
How much is a $200 American Express gift card in Naira?
The current price of a $200 American Express gift card in Naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N76,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift card rates.
How much is a $100 Bloomdale gift card in Naira?
How much is a $50 Sephora gift card in Naira?
The current price of a $50 physical Sephora gift card in naira according to Cardvest exchange rate is N20,000 while that of E-code is N16,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift card rates.
What is E-code?
E-codes are digital gift card codes purchased online and mostly sent to the buyer’s email address. E-codes are not as safe as physical gift cards thereby the money value is always lower.
How much is a $50 Amazon gift card in Naira?
The current price of a $50 Amazon gift card in Naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N17,000 while that of E-code is N12,500. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift card rates.
How much is $100 iTunes gift card in Naira?
The current price of a $100 iTunes physical gift card in Naira according to the Cardvest exchange rate is N32,800 while that of E-code is N27,000. You can use the Cardvest exchange rate calculator to check for other gift card rates.
How to redeem Steam gift card.
- Log into your account via the CardVest website or android mobile app.
- Click on trade now.
- On your dashboard, click on sell gift cards.
- Select the category of gift card.
- Select gift card type.
- Enter the value of the gift card that you want to sell in dollars. The gift card rate calculated will display its equivalent in the column you will find below.
- Click on send directly to my bank account.
- Upload gift card images and read the terms of trade.
- Click on place order and wait for verification. In less than two minutes, your funds will be sent to your bank account as long as the platform confirms the transaction.
Cardvest is a legit vendor that deals with all kinds of gift cards ( iTunes gift card, Amazon gift card, eBay card, google play card, steam wallet, Sephora, Nordstorm and many more ). They are known for their prompt payment, high trade rate, reliability and prompt customer service. They have been mentioned in a few reputable newspapers like The Sun due to their encouraging positive review. Trade with Cardvest to enjoy a high-profit margin and confirmed security on your funds.
How to Redeem Xbox Gift Card
Xbox is one of the most popular gaming brands in the world. Since the creation of Xbox in 2001 by Microsoft, they have developed a community of over 150 million users worldwide. Their product and services include game consoles, controllers, headsets, and an online streaming platform.
The Xbox gift card is a cash alternative that is used to purchase items Xbox products and other items on the Microsoft store. They are in use for the purchase of digital entertainment content from Microsoft and Xbox. Gaming elements such as add-ons, XPs, and hardware; can be gotten using the Xbox gift card. Xbox gift cards occur in physical and digital forms; they can be gotten in online or brick-and-mortar stores. Using the Xbox gift card gives a new experience especially for gamers; it allows for easy transactions to occur.
Before you can effectively use an Xbox gift card, you need to redeem the card on the Xbox website or the Microsoft Store. We will discuss the numerous ways of redeeming an Xbox gift card in this article. However, let us check out some of the peculiarities of the Xbox gift card.
- The card has a 25-character code which is made of 5×5 characters.
- The digital Xbox gift card ranges from $1 to $100 (in the US)
- There is a EUR and GBP version of the Xbox gift card apart from the USD
- When unused, the gift card does not expire.
How to Redeem an Xbox Gift Card
Note that an Xbox gift card can be redeemed only on platforms that allow Xbox. Devices like the iPhone do not support the Xbox mobile application; however, the gift card can be redeemed by visiting the Xbox website.
1. Xbox Series X/S or Xbox One
– Sign in to your Xbox console with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– Visit the Home screen, use your controller to select Store.
– In the Store, press the View button on your controller to open the menu.
– Click on Redeem in the menu.
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the prompt that comes up.
2. Web Browser
You can redeem your Xbox gift card on any web browser; follow the steps below.
– Visit redeem.microsoft.com on a web browser.
– Sign in to your Microsoft account.
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the prompt that comes up.
3. Windows 10
PCs with Windows 10 have Microsoft Store as an application. You can redeem your gift card in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10.
– Sign in to your computer with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– From the Start menu, open Microsoft Store.
– In the Microsoft Store, click on More.
– Click on Redeem a Code and input the 25-character code. Follow the prompt that comes up.
4. Android or Windows Mobile Device
– Open the Xbox application on your phone.
– Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
– Select Microsoft Store from the dropdown list.
– Click on Redeem a code
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the prompts that come up.
5. iOS Mobile Device (iPhones and iPads)
– Visit your mobile browser application
– Go to redeem.microsoft.com
– Sign in to your Microsoft account
– Enter the 25-character code in the space provided, follow the prompt that pops up.
6. Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
– Open the Xbox Console Companion application on your PC.
– Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– On the left navigation bar, click on Microsoft Store.
– Click on Redeem a Code
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the prompt that comes on your screen.
7. Xbox 360
– Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with on your Xbox 360.
– Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller.
– Select Games and Apps, choose “Redeem a Code”.
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the instruction that comes up.
Click here to get the best rate trading with cardvest
One of the vastly popular ways of gift-giving is through gift cards. It gives you the chance to explore a variety of options in choosing your kind of gift. Gift cards serve as the perfect gift, instead of thinking of the perfect color, size, or taste of the person you are gifting. In general, they give your recipient the liberty to choose the exact specification of what they want.
Xbox is a video gaming brand; consisting of about five different video game consoles, streaming services, game applications, and an online gaming space called Xbox Network. The Xbox gaming brand is owned, managed, and controlled by Microsoft. It was first introduced in 2001 in the United States and has grown bigger up till now.
Xbox gift card affords you the freedom to spend easily on your favorite Microsoft products. Movies, video games, accessories, and hardware in the Microsoft store are purchased using the Xbox gift card. Large purchases using Xbox gift cards attract a discount.
In this article, we will explore some of the things you should know about Xbox gift cards.
5 Things to Know About Xbox Gift Cards
1. It is Used to Purchase Microsoft Products
We use Xbox or Microsoft gift cards to purchase whatever item Microsoft sells in their store. These products can be either hardware products like games consoles, headsets, keyboards or controllers, etc. We use it to purchase digital entertainment products such as games, movies, video shows, in-game currencies, etc.
Most customers like to spend their gift cards on Xbox game services such as Xbox Game Pass. Xbox Game Pass grants access to hundreds of games for $10/month; hence, most customers like to use their gift cards for this purpose. You can also use the Xbox gift cards to pre-order Microsoft products and services.
2. Comes in Digital and Physical Cards
You can make a purchase of digital Xbox gift cards via online stores. You can visit physical stores to purchase the prepaid physical card. Whichever option you’re comfortable with, the Xbox gift card meets your preference. If you buy the digital card from an online store, you will receive the code in your email which you add to your Microsoft Store account.
3. Different Cards for Different Regions
Xbox gift cards occur differently for different parts of the world; the gift cards will also carry the currency of the regions. For example, the Xbox gift card for the United Kingdom will come in Pounds while that for Brazil will carry Rials. However, the most popular Xbox gift cards come in USD, and most online stores sell only in USD. Note that the gift cards that occur in different currencies have the same value based on how much in the currency you’re purchasing them.
If you have an Xbox gift card of £25, it cannot be redeemed within the US because the gift cards are region locked.
Xbox gift cards are a little more complex than other gift cards because they exist in different currencies. This makes the process of redeeming the gift card a bit more complicated too. If you have a Euros gift card and you are not in that region, you can redeem the gift card by switching the location of your account, making your purchase, and then switching back to your original location.
Redeeming your Xbox gift card can be done on the Xbox website, Microsoft store, or any other trusted website. However, you should take into account the location of the gift card you are purchasing. You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on Cardvest at the best rates.
5. Expiry Date
Fortunately, Xbox gift cards do not have an expiry date, they remain valid for as long as they are unused. When they have been activated and redeemed on your account, they will be used to offset bills on your account till you use up the amounts on them.
Other things to note about the Xbox gift cards,
– They are also known as Windows Gift Card, they can be redeemed and used to make purchases on the Microsoft Store, Xbox website, and the Xbox console.
– You can access all of Xbox products and services with the gift card, all their high-end gaming hardware can be gotten using the Xbox gift card.
Benefits of Xbox Gift Card
Some of the benefits of the Xbox gift card include,
1. Time-Saving: Xbox gift cards especially digital cards help users save a lot of time on making purchases. Redeeming the codes on the gift cards is known to be a timely process, it helps users who are gamers save time in making purchases from the store.
2. Ease of Use: The gift cards are easy to use, the process is simple. You can visit the Microsoft Store or you can visit the Xbox website. If you redeem the code on your Xbox console, the process of redeeming the code, the process is similar to that of the websites.
3. Great Gift Choice: Xbox gift cards are one of the best gift choices available if you want to gift gamers. The ability to use the gift card for different purposes makes it a great option as a gift.