How to Check Sephora Gift Card Balance
How to Check Sephora Gift Card Balance: Sephora is a beauty product retail company. They offer a vast collection of prestigious beauty products both online and in their over 3000 stores worldwide. Luxurious brands like Chanel Beauty, Tom Ford, Armani Beauty have their products in Sephora stores. In Sephora stores, you have access to over 13,000 products and over 200 brands.
There are about 300 Sephora stores in the US, they also have outlets in JC Penney Stores. Sephora gift cards are redeemable for merchandise sold in these Sephora US stores. The gift cards can also be used on Sephora’s online store.
Some information about Sephora gift cards
– They range from $10 to $250.
– They occur as physical gift cards or e-gift cards.
– You can get them from e-commerce stores (Amazon, eBay, etc), physical retail outlets, or in Sephora stores.
One of the frequently asked questions about Sephora gift cards is “How do I check the balance on my gift card?” Here is how to check your gift card balance.
– Login to your Sephora account. Click on your name in the upper left section of the page.
– From the “My Account” page, click on “Payments and Credits”. You can click on the link to check your gift card balance from that page.
You can check your gift card balance by asking the cashier at a Sephora store to check the balance. Call Sephora on 1-888-860-7897 with the gift card details to check the balance. To check your gift card balance, you need the 16-digit gift card number and the PIN of the card.
If you own a Sephora gift card in Nigeria or Ghana, you cannot use it to redeem products from Sephora. However, you can sell the gift card and make cash, this is the service Astro Africa offers.
CardVest: The Best Gift Card Trader in Nigeria
CardVest is a company that trades in digital assets such as gift cards. We render this service through their safe and secure platforms- Cardvest App and the Cardvest website.
With increasing competition in gift card trading, Cardvest has evolved to stand out in the business. In the past, customers had to settle for unfavorable exchange rates, slow response time amidst dismal service delivery. Here are some features that distinguish them from their contemporaries.
Cardvest also offers the best exchange rate for gift cards in Nigeria. When you review the gift card rates on Cardvest and other traders, there is no doubt about this fact. In line with the company’s vision of building a customer-friendly business.
The interface on Cardvest is user-friendly, it makes activities on the platform easier and seamless. Users can carry out activities on the platform without any special training. When a financial app has a complicated UI, it discourages customers. The team at Cardvest understands this basic principle and makes the app as simple as possible.
Cardvest has an impenetrable firewall that guarantees the safety of entities that transact on the platform. The team gives utmost priority to its users’ data security, there is a consistent update of the security system on the platform.
Customers are the number one priority on the Cardvest platform. You can visit the website FAQs page to receive answers to your common questions. If you have other questions, there is 24/7 customer support present on the app. Users can reach out to the team via social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Here is how to use Cardvest to sell gift cards
To use Cardvest, you could either use the website or the mobile application. Whichever you decide to use, here is how to use both platforms.
– Login to your account. If it is your first time, sign up on Cardvest
– During the registration, you will receive a confirmation code in your email. Use this code to complete your registration.
– Click on Sell Gift Cards on the homepage.
– Fill in the card details you want to sell.
– The card will have to be confirmed. When the card is verified, your wallet will be credited.
– You can link your wallet with the Naira bank account to withdraw.