How To Trade Your Crypto For Cedis: Cryptocurrencies are gradually becoming the currency of the world. One of the biggest milestones in this regard was in 2021 when the congress of El Salvador approved the President’s ( Nayib Bukele) request to formally declare Bitcoin as a legal tender i.e a form of payment. In a more recent event, the situation between Ukraine and Russia has led the Ukrainian government to be open to receiving financial aid in Bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency, the government has opened various cryptocurrency wallets in this regard.
On the other side of the invasion, Russia’s willingness to sell its oil (one of its major sources of revenue) in Bitcoin due to the various financial and economical sanctions imposed on them as further established the importance of cryptocurrency as a form of exchange and the overall trust in the currency globally.
However, things are not always smooth when it comes to the acceptance of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange or source of investment. There is a handful of countries that have placed either an absolute ban on all cryptocurrency activities or an implicit ban. This is largely due to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies which has led to countries worrying about crypto disrupting its financial system or worried that cryptocurrency will be used for money laundering or financing illegal activities. ( Note, countries like Canada, United States, United Kingdom, and most European Union countries have put policies in place to tackle these issues).
Countries With Absolute Bans
Countries With Implicit Bans
Some of the countries are:
- The central African Republic
This ban has led to the development of various cryptocurrency exchange platforms to help crypto traders exchange their coins for cash in their local currency. In Ghana for instance you can easily trade your Bitcoin and other altcoins for Cedis with Dart Africa, the leading crypto exchange platform in Africa.
Why Dart Africa? – How To Trade Your Crypto For Cedis
How To Trade Your Crypto For Cedis
Dart Africa is an automated cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can easily sell your Cryptocurrencies for Cedis within a few minutes. You can always check for the various types of cryptocurrencies traded on their website dartafrica.io. Part of Dart Africa’s goal is to make your crypto exchange experience an easy and seamless one with zero setbacks. There are lots of problems associated with selling your cryptocurrency to bad or average platforms like low rates, long payment periods, extra charges and so on.
Dart Africa offers its customers amazing rates to exchange their cryptocurrencies, Dart Africa is well known for its succulent rates. Customers get the highest possible return for their coins when they trade with Dart Africa. The exchange rate is subject to changes due to various socio-economic factors in the cryptocurrency economy, you can always check for their current exchange rate using their coin calculator.
Thanks to the automated nature of Dart Africa’s exchange platform payments are disbursed within minutes. Once your cryptocurrency transaction is confirmed the corresponding Cedis value will be sent to the account number you provided within minutes.
Dart Africa’s website is designed so customers and prospective customers can sell their coins within a few clicks. Note, to sell Bitcoin or other altcoins on their website you have to create an account with them or log in if you already have an account.
How to trade your cryptocurrencies on Dart Africa – How To Trade Your Crypto For Cedis
As stated earlier their website (dartafrica.io) is straightforward to use as it only takes a few clicks to set up your account and start exchanging without any assistance. Follow the steps below to trade your cryptocurrency:
- Go to their website, Dartafrica.io
- Click on sell now on the top-right corner of the homepage
- Click on sign up here to create a new account if you don’t have an account with them.
- Fill in all the required details in the columns provided. The details include preferred username, valid email address and phone number, password, and nationality.
- Read and agree with our terms and conditions.
- Click on create an account.
- Immediately you click on create an account, you will receive a verification email from Dart Africa to the email provided.
Now that you have an account with them; (Note all the steps above can be skipped if you already have an account)
- Log in to your account with your credentials.
- Click on the toolbar icon ( three straight vertical lines on the top left corner). You will see this on your account dashboard.
- Click on Sell Coins.
- Select your preferred coin option in the coin column.
- Enter the volume of the coin you want to sell, and the corresponding USD and Cedis amount will be displayed in columns. Note: the minimum dollar price of any cryptocurrency you can sell is $20.
- Click on sell coins now.
- A wallet address will be provided coupled with a QR code. You can send the cryptocurrency amount you selected from the step above by manually inputting the address or by scanning the QR code. You will be credited immediately after payment is confirmed.
How To Trade Your Crypto For Cedis