Uses of Sephora gift card: Businesses that have adopted the use of gift cards have recorded a massive increase in sales since its inception.
Since gift cards are like cash that only works at a particular store (closed-loop gift cards). Gift cards are not only helpful to the company, but it also has various financial and social benefits to the customers.
Uses of Sephora gift card
Die-hard lovers of beauty and skincare products have for a long, been reaping the benefits of shopping with the Sephora Gift Card in the Sephora Store.
What is a Sephora Gift Card?
A Sephora Gift Card is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase any product in all Sephora stores, both physical and online. Sephora is a company that deals mainly in beauty and skincare products like body creams, perfumes, makeup kits, and many others.
Sephora stocks the latest lines from NARS Cosmetics, Fenty, First Aid Beauty, Drunk Elephant, Olaplex, and more – with ranges to suit every skin and hair type, style and budget. If you want to treat your loved ones to the very best beauty products, look no further than a Sephora Gift Card.
Few characteristics of Sephora gift cards
- Sephora Gift Cards can either be physical cards or e-Gift cards spread across many denominations and they are only redeemable in the Sephora stores. It is a closed-loop gift card.
- Sephora gift cards and eGift cards do not expire. They have no expiration date and are never charged any maintenance fees.
- Your Sephora gift card balance will never decrease in value unless you make a purchase.
- Sephora gift cards and eGift cards are not reloadable. But it would be best if you still held onto your Sephora gift card until you are certain that the items you purchase on the gift card will not need to be returned or exchanged.
Products you can buy with a Sephora gift card
Sephora has more than 400 stores in the US. It has an unrivalled selection of makeup, skincare and fragrance products from classic and emerging brands – so if someone you love likes looking and feeling good, a Sephora gift card is bound to go down well.
Sephora stores offer a diverse selection of prestige beauty products. Sephora Usa, Inc. carries over 300 brands including Clinique, Dior, Chanel, MAC, Benefit Cosmetics, NARS, Kerastase, Ole Henriksen, Philosophy, and Drunk Elephant. From classic brands to trendy ones, you’ll find them in Sephora stores or on www.sephora.com. The Sephora gift card can be used to pay for all products in the Sephora store as long as your gift card balance covers the product price.
You can also trade your Sephora gift card for cash if you don’t want to use it in the Sephora store. As stated earlier, the Sephora gift card does not expire, however, having a gift card idle for a long time might lead to misplacing the gift card or forgetting about the gift card entirely and millions of dollars are lost every year due to unused gift cards.
Trade your Sephora gift cards for cash on a trusted and reliable platform like Cardvest. Cardvest is a very good gift card vendor that trades various types of gift cards, Sephora gift cards included. Cardvest exchange service is available to people in Nigeria and Ghana, hence, you can either trade your gift card for Naira or Cedi.
Why it is beneficial to use Cardvest
With up to 7 years in the gift card exchange market, Cardvest can be trusted with your money, as they have been trusted by many over the years. You don’t have to worry about not receiving payment when it comes to Cardvest.
Cardvest is one of the few platforms that offer a favourable exchange rate to its customers. You can use Cardvest’s exchange rate calculator to know the value of your Sephora gift card before committing to the trade.
You can either use the website or the mobile app to trade your gift card. For convenience, Cardvest has a mobile app and a website to make it easy for customers to access the exchange service.
How to trade your Sephora gift card
It is very easy to trade your gift card on Cardvest, follow the steps below on either the mobile app or website;
- Create an account
- Complete your account set-up by adding your bank account (for withdrawal purposes)
- Navigate to the trade gift card section. Provide the Sephora gift card details and upload a picture of the gift cards.
- Funds will be sent to your account upon verification.
How to redeem a Sephora gift card
1. Shop at www.sephora.com or on the Sephora app
2. Enter this card # and PIN on the Review & Pay page in Checkout. Your eGift Card will apply to your order. The unused amount can apply to future purchases.
Clients can ask any Sephora Cast Member to assist with their purchase transaction at the Store Cashwrap or Mobile POS unit. Gift Cards can be redeemed via magnetic stripe or manual key entry.