Canadian Itunes Gift Card
Canadian Itunes Gift Card: To get the best resell value for your gift card it is important to trade with the appropriate gift card vendor. No platform beats the trade rates offered by Cardvest in the gift card exchange market, when you trade your gift card with Cardvest you get the best value for them and get to experience a stress-free trading experience. Using the Cardvest rate calculator, here are resell values of popularly traded gift cards on the platform:
$100 Canadian iTunes gift card
How much is a $100 Nike gift card?
How much is a $100 eBay gift card?
The current price of a $100 eBay physical gift card on Cardvest is NGN37,500 and GHS 466.22 while the e-code goes for NGN35,500 and GHS 479.73. You can use our gift card rate calculator to get the current rate for different gift cards in Nigeria.
How much is a $100 Macy gift card?
How much is a $100 RazerGoldgift card in Naira?
The current price of a $100 RazerGold physical gift card on Cardvest is NGN46,500 and GHS 628.38 while the e-code is NGN40,500 and GHS 547.30. You can use our gift card rate calculator to get the current rate for different gift cards in Nigeria.
What is an E-code?
E-code gift cards are digitally purchased gift cards that are delivered to buyers through email. They are also referred to as electronic gift cards or digital gift cards.
What is Cardvest?
Cardvest is one of the leading gift card exchange platforms in Nigeria, they are known for its high exchange rate, timely release of funds and 24/7 customer service to help customers navigate their platforms. Visit Cardvest.com.ng today to enjoy high returns on your gift cards and good customer relation.
Definition Of Gift Card.
Gift cards are a form of prepaid debit cards loaded with funds for future use. There are generally two types of gift cards: open-loop and closed-loop cards. Both types can typically be used online and in person.
Closed-loop gift cards are often marketed by stores, allowing a cardholder to purchase anything from that specified retailer. Closed-loop cards can generally only be used with a single merchant, either at the store or on its website.
Open-loop gift cards offer the equivalent of cash – or more precisely, a credit or debit card that can be used at any merchant where that card is accepted, as well as online. Many of the major charge or credit card issuers/processors, like American Express, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard, offer open-loop gift cards. These cards will display the payment processor’s logo and can be used to make all types of electronic payments nearly anywhere.
How to sell your gift card on Cardvest
- The first thing to do is go to our website or download the app on the Google Play Store or App Store, a simple name search will bring up the app.
- Upon downloading the app, sign up with your credentials if you are a new user or login if you already have an account.
- Click on the sell gift card interface, on your account dashboard.
- Choose your preferred gift card and the type of gift card you like to sell. The rate calculator will give you the Naira and Cedis value(depending on your choice).
- On the next slide input the gift card details including a picture into the gift card description interface.
- Funds will be sent to your account after the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.