7 things you can do with an Apple gift card: Apple gift cards are a great way to show your loved ones that you care. They can be used at any Apple store or online, and they make great gifts for anyone who loves technology. The best part about Apple gift cards is that they’re always valid, so no matter what the occasion, you can get someone an Apple gift card that will make their day!
7 things you can do with an Apple gift card
To use an Apple gift card, you’ll first need to redeem it. Here’s how to redeem an Apple gift card:
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Tap on your profile picture or the Sign in button in the upper-right corner.
- Tap on “Redeem Gift Card or Code.”
- Use the camera on your device to scan the gift card, or enter the code manually.
- Once the gift card is redeemed, the credit will be added to your Apple ID balance, which you can use to make purchases. You can also redeem the gift card on your Windows or Android OS with iTunes app.
Here are seven things you can do with an Apple gift card:
- Purchase Apple Music subscription and buy new music – One of the best ways to use an Apple gift card is to buy new music. If you’re looking to add a little more music to your life, but don’t have the funds to buy new albums outright, consider purchasing Apple Music subscriptions and stocking up on new tunes! There are a variety of artists and genres available on iTunes, so you’re sure to find the perfect present for your favorite music lover.
- Get apps, games and books – Another great way to use an Apple gift card is to get apps and books. There are tons of options available, from games to books. If your loved one loves reading, they’ll love getting new titles as gifts using their Apple gift card.
- Give the Apple gift card as a thoughtful present to loved ones – An Apple gift card can be a thoughtful present for loved ones who enjoy using Apple products or services. It is important to keep in mind the person you are giving the gift card to and make sure it will be something they will enjoy and find useful. It is a good way to show you care about them and their preferences.
- Convert the Apple gift card into cash – One reason people sell their Apple gift card for cash is that they may not have a need or desire for the products or services offered by Apple. For example, someone who doesn’t own any Apple devices may not have a use for an Apple gift card. Another reason is that some people may find it more convenient to have cash on hand for unexpected expenses or emergencies, rather than having a gift card that can only be used in a specific store or for a specific service.
There are many platforms that allow people to trade their gift cards for cash but Cardvest is the most reputable. Some platforms such as Cardvest will allow you to sell your cards instantly, while others may require a waiting period. Some platforms also have a fee for selling your cards, but Cardvest is one of the few that doesn’t charge any fees.
- Purchase movies and TV shows – When you redeem an Apple gift card, the balance is added to your Apple ID. Once the balance is added, you can use it to purchase content from the iTunes Store. When you purchase a movie or TV show from the iTunes Store, you can choose to buy the content or rent it. If you purchase the content, you will own it and can watch it as many times as you want. If you rent the content, you’ll have 30 days to start watching it, and once you start watching it, you’ll have 48 hours to finish it. You can watch your purchased or rented movies/TV shows on all your Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Use the gift card to purchase iCloud storage – An Apple Gift card can be used to purchase additional iCloud storage. iCloud is a cloud storage service offered by Apple that allows users to store and synchronize their files, photos, videos, and other data across multiple devices. To use your gift card to purchase additional iCloud storage, you can add the funds to your Apple ID then use it to purchase the desired storage plan on your device. Once the purchase is complete, the additional storage will be added to your iCloud account and will be immediately available for use.
- Purchase products from the Apple Online Store or the Apple Retail Store – You can use your Apple gift card to purchase products from the Apple Online Store. Here is a general overview of the process:
- Redeem your gift card by adding its balance to your Apple ID.
- Browse the Apple Online Store or visit an Apple Retail Store and select the product you wish to purchase.
- Add the product to your cart and proceed to the checkout process.
- During the checkout process, you will be prompted to select a payment method. Select “Use an Apple Gift Card” or similar option, and enter the gift card code.
- The gift card balance will be applied to your purchase, and you can pay the remaining balance (if any) with another payment method.
In conclusion, a gift card from Apple is always a welcomed addition to anyone’s holiday gift list. Whether you are looking for something special for yourself or a loved one, the options available at Apple are sure to please.