Itunes Card Rate In Nigeria
Itunes Card Rate In Nigeria: An iTunes Gift Card is a pre-paid credit in the form of a card for the purchase of Apple’s digital services. This gives access to the iTunes Store, as well as all of Apple’s media. It grants you access to Apple’s online store, where you can purchase music, movies, apps, software, services etc. Itunes Gift Cards can only be used to purchase Apple’s virtual products and services.
You can also sell your iTunes gift card to gift card vendors like Cardvest. The advantage of selling your gift card to Cardvest is many few of which are:
You get to enjoy a high exchange rate for your gift cards
Fast payment time. You get the funds for your gift card sales within minutes of uploading your gift card.
The Cardvest platform is easy to use
A customer support system to attend to any issue you might encounter on the platform.
Itunes Card Rate on Cardvest
Price of $100 US iTunes gift card
According to the Cardvest rate calculator, the value of a $100 iTunes physical gift card is NGN38,500 and the e-code is NGN25,000. The exchange rate is NGN385/$ for the physical card and NGN250/$ for the e-code.
Price of £100 UK iTunes gift card
The UK gift card also has a pretty high exchange rate. The rate is NGN330/$, hence, the £100 UK iTunes gift card is worth NGN33,000.
$200 Canadian iTunes gift card
Cardvest doesn’t only offer great rates for gift card exchange, they have also incorporated some lovely perks into their trading service to make sure customers have a satisfactory trading experience. Perks like;
- Timely disbursement of funds
- Easy-to-use website and mobile app
- The aesthetically pleasing User interface on the website and mobile app
- 24/7 customer support system
- Trade gift cards with few clicks on the platform
Check the values of other gift cards using the Cardvest rate calculator feature today. Sign up with your email address to enjoy Cardvest’s amazing gift card exchange service.
How to exchange your iTunes gift card for cash on Cardvest
- The first thing to do is go to our website or download the app on the Google Play Store or App Store, a simple name search will bring up the app.
- Upon downloading the app, sign up with your credentials if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Click on the sell gift card interface, on your account dashboard.
- Choose your preferred gift card and the type of gift card you like to sell. The rate calculator will give you the Naira and Cedis value(depending on your choice).
- On the next slide input the gift card details including a picture into the gift card description interface.
- Funds will be sent to your account after the authenticity of your gift card is confirmed.
Common Issues with iTunes gift Cards
Card is not valid
If you see a message that says that your card is not valid, here’s what to do:
- Make sure that your card is not an Apple Store Gift Card. Apple Store Gift Cards are grey, white, silver, or gold. You can’t redeem Apple Store Gift Cards in the App Store or iTunes Store.
- Try entering your redemption code manually. When you redeem a gift card, tap or click “You can also enter your code manually.” Make sure that you enter the redemption code that begins with “X”, not a different number on the card.
- Make sure that you enter the correct characters. Some letters and numbers look alike.
Card is not activated
If you see a message that says that your card has not been properly activated, it might not have been activated by the retailer who sold the card. The best option is to go back to the retailer and try to resolve it with them.
Code must be redeemed in a different country or region
If you see a message that says the code must be redeemed in another storefront, the card was probably purchased in another country or region. You can’t redeem an iTunes Gift Card outside of the country or region of purchase.
Keep Reading Best Platform To Trade Crypto Currencies