A One Vanilla prepaid visa gift card is a non-reloadable gift card that can be used for shopping, online purchases, gas, or even dining out.
The One Vanilla Prepaid Card provides consumers with an easy, safe, and convenient way to handle money. Unlike a credit card, One Vanilla does not require credit or paper forms to be filled out. It does not even require that you have a bank account to use the Vanilla Card. Wherever Visa debit cards or Mastercard debit debits are accepted, the Vanilla Prepaid Card can be used.
Reloadable bank accounts, such as One Vanilla Cards, are a convenient alternative to conventional accounts. With the One Vanilla card, you can better manage your money and feel more secure than carrying cash. In addition to being more reliable and safer than carrying cash, the Vanilla Prepaid Visa Card is also easier to use.
It is a recipient of a liability policy alongside Visa in the United States. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers only U.S.-published cards. ATM transactions, PIN transactions that Visa does not process, and specific commercial card transactions are not covered. Thus, if an illegal transaction occurs, the cardholder must immediately notify the issuer (One Vanilla). Additionally, carrying cash is riskier and less secure than using My Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard. There are, however, limitations and exceptions to this policy.
How much is $200 Canada one vanilla gift card
A $200 Canada One Vanilla gift card costs is #56,000 at #280/$. It is important to note that this rate is subject to change and is continuously fluctuating. This variableness in price is due to the pull-in price of demand and supply.
Whenever you decide to transact on CardVest, you can be sure to get the best rates possible.
What are the benefits of the One Vanilla card?
One Vanilla gift cards are in high demand today because of their varying level of advantages and applications. Here are a few advantages of using a One Vanilla gift card:
- Vanilla Reload and Direct Deposit make it easy to add money quickly.
- Using the text alerts service, you can receive updates on your account balance and purchases.
- Transferring money between accounts on My Vanilla Card is a secure process.
- With My Vanilla, you will have more money management options available. You will be able to manage your money in your hands, and a direct link to your account will be available at your fingertips.
Where can a One Vanilla gift card be used?
Your card can also be used to shop by mail or over the phone. In addition, you can use this card at any place where MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. and District of Columbia. You can also use it as a store of funds and exchange it for cash later on, on online vendor platforms, e.g., CardVest.
How to use a One Vanilla Card?
With the One Vanilla card, you can purchase from any shop. First and foremost, make sure you have sufficient funds in your account before purchasing using the One Vanilla card. Then, purchase a Signature transaction before you make a purchase. Select “Credit” when making the purchase and sign the slip. To view all your purchases, log into your account online.
How do I obtain a One Vanilla card?
Being a physical card, One Vanilla gift card has its perks. One of the many great things about One Vanilla gift cards is that they can be obtained at various retail outlets.
There is no need to look around your town; pick one up at your favorite grocery store, pharmacy, or convenience store.
Does it take long for a One Vanilla card to activate?
The card is technically activated at the cashier’s desk as soon as the purchase is completed.
Should you intend to use your card right away, it’s good to keep in mind that some retailers prefer to hold the funds for 24 hours from the moment the purchase is made.
If you decide to sell it for cash instantly after purchasing a One Vanilla gift card or receiving it as a gift, you can visit CardVest, a reputable gift card trading company. CardVest is a platform where you can easily convert your gift cards in the fastest, secure, and most transparent way possible. Furthermore, CardVest uses the Chinese rates, ensuring that you get the best rates anytime you use the platform for your transactions.
The User interface is modified to enable you to navigate your way through the website and application easily. To get started, you can click here.
SELL ONEVANILLA GIFT CARDS
SELL ONEVANILLA GIFT CARDS: There are over 1000 different types of gift cards in the world today. More retail shops worldwide are adopting gift cards as an alternate means of payment for their goods and service. Have you heard of the OneVanilla gift card, and you wondered what you could use it for? Or were you gifted a OneVanilla gift card, and you know its purpose? Well, this article is for you.
The OneVanilla gift card is a non-reloadable prepaid visa card that can be used for online purchases, shopping, ordering food, and other expenditure. What sets the OneVanilla gift cards apart from other gift cards is that there are no monthly deductions or transaction fees. OneVanilla gift cards can only be loaded with funds within the range of $20-$500.
Apart from online purchases, there are other ways you can use your OneVanilla. You can decide to sell it on the best exchange platform in Nigeria—CardVest. Sales of gift cards are the order of the day in Nigeria, and that is because of profits people make from the venture. You can be one of them too, visit the CardVest website, sell your OneVanilla gift card, and get paid instantly.
How much is a $500 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
You can sell your $500 OneVanilla gift card on CardVest at the best rate. If you have a $500 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card, the price is 180,000 naira. For a $500 debit receipt gift card, the price is 155,000 naira.
How much is a $100 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
On CardVest, your $100 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card is sold for 31,000 nairas, while the OneVanilla debit receipt gift card is sold for 29,000 naira. You can use the CardVest rates calculator to calculate the rates of your gift cards.
How much is a $50 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
The price of a $50 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card on CardVest is 15,500 naira, while the price of the debit receipt is 14,500 naira.
How much is a $200 OneVanilla gift card in naira?
Currently, you can sell your $200 OneVanilla cash receipt gift card is 62,000 naira, while the $200 OneVanilla debit receipt gift card is 58,000 naira. When you sell your gift card on CardVest, you get paid instantly without incurring an extra charge.
Reasons why you should trade your OneVanilla gift cards on CardVest
If you need convincing as to why you should trade your OneVanilla gift cards and other types of gift cards with CardVest, here they are.
- Best rates: Nigerians selling their gift cards for naira with the primary aim of making a profit. That is why CardVest is intentional about ensuring that all their customers yield maximum profits. On CardVest, you get to sell your gift cards 80% of the gift card’s face value, and even though the exchange rates of gift cards are not constant, CardVest still sells at the best rate.
To keep up with the rates of different gift cards, use the CardVest rate calculator.
- Speedy transactions: CardVest sells a wide array of gift cards and pays its customers without delay.
- Customer service: CardVest offers exceptional customer service. The team works 24/7 to ensure that they attend to the needs of all customers.
- Easy to use the platform: The CardVest platform is very easy to navigate. You don’t need any third-party assistance to navigate the CardVest platform because it is intuitive in itself.
How do I sign up on CardVest?
In regards to the outstanding features of CardVest listed above, CardVest is an easy-to-use exchange platform. Follow the steps below to sign up in a few minutes.
- Click here to visit the CardVest website or kindly download the mobile app from Google play.
- Click on trade now.
- Fill all the columns with valid information.
- Click on create an account. Voila! You are now an official member of CardVest and can trade freely on the platform.
Sell OneVanilla gift card for cash – About
Sell OneVanilla gift card for cash: Simply put, OneVanilla prepaid Visa card is a non-reloadable gift card that you can use for shopping, online purchases, paying for gas, and even eating out.
What’s more, unlike standard prepaid cards, after the initial fee at the time of purchase, this card has no fees. No monthly deductions or transaction fees.
You can use your card to do shopping over the phone or through mail orders. This card can be used at locations in the U.S. Canada and other countries where Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are allowed.
The gift card market is getting huge in Nigeria currently. According to the Business wire statistics, the gift card market in Nigeria will hit $211.6 million in 2024. The major constraint people face when they want to trade their gift card in Nigeria is finding a reliable and a merchant with good trade rate. And anyone conversant with the Digital Asset Exchange market will know that reliability and time is key to getting the best value for your gift card.
Cardvest is an exchange merchant that deals with all sorts of gift cards. Cardvest has bridge the gap between people and the ability for them to seamlessly trade their gift cards for the highest profit.
If you want to sell your OneVanilla gift card or any other form of gift card like Amazon gift card, iTunes gift card etc, go to Cardvest to trade them.
How to sell OneVanilla gift card for cash on Cardvest
- The first step is to sign in through the website (cardvest.ng) if you are an existing user. For new users, the first step is to sign up to gain access to the trade function.
- On the homepage click on trade now and select the type of gift card you want to trade, in this case, you should select OneVanilla since that is the card you are trading.
- Enter the Amount in dollars. The exchange rate will be calculated immediately.
- Proceed to place order
- Set up your wallet by inputting your bank details. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your OneVanilla gift card is confirmed.
Features of Cardvest:
Here are things that make Cardvest an amazing platform o trade gift cards;
- Good Exchange rate: Cardvest has one of the best if not the best exchange rate in the Digital Exchange market. A lot of factors determine the rate at which merchant exchange gift cards at, mainly the forces of demand and supply plays a major role in determining the exchange rate. Sometimes the popularity of a particular gift card contributes to its’ rate of exchange. All these factors put together tends to give bad merchant reasons to give low rate for exchange, this is not the case for Cardvest, the rate is always the best in the market and make sure the highest profit possible is offered to the client. On Cardvest your financial well being is put to mind when determining the exchange rate.
- Great User Experience: Cardvest has made the process of selling your gift card an easy and user-friendly one. This is evident from the great user interface on both the web and app versions of the site. To sell with Cardvest you just have to sign in or sign up if you are a new user, enter the type of card you want to trade, details of the card and the account you want to receive your funds with.
- A broad variety of gift card acceptability: On Cardvest, you can trade almost all forms of gift cards with them all at the highest trade rate possible. Types of gift card traded include Amazon gif card, iTunes gift card, OneVanilla gift card, Walmart card, Steam card, Google pay, eBay card, Xbox card, Netflix gift card, Marcy gift card, Bloomdale gift card, Amex gold express gift card, Nordstorm card and many more.
- Amazing customer service: Both the web and app version of the site is easy to navigate, this is made like that so anyone can easily make use of the platform and trade. Even if the site is easy to navigate, the management knows that not everyone is tech-savvy and some people might still encounter hick-ups when using the platform, so there is a customer service that is available all the time that will assist users to solve any technical problem they might have encountered using the app.
- Security: Cardvest understands that customers’ personal information is sensitive data that must be safeguarded from black hat hackers at all times. Cardvest has invested in high cyber security to protect customers from loss of data and financial resources.
- Fast Payment: Cardvest pays clients immediately after the status of their gift is confirmed. This process doesn’t take long so customers are paid their money fast.
Sell Vanilla gift cards for cash.
Sell Vanilla gift cards for cash: It’s great to get gift cards as gifts, but the best part is seeing the balance of the cards being put to good use. So, knowing how to convert vanilla gift cards to cash is a great way to make sure that you make the most of your balance without having to worry about where you can spend it!
As opposed to most gift cards, you can reload the Vanilla card after funds have been depleted. In addition, no expiration date applies to your funds so that you can use the same card forever.
However, vanilla gift cards have a significant disadvantage: the many fees you have to pay (without rewards). Because of this, many holders abandon it or leave it to rot. A better way to use your gift card is to get liquid cash out of it.
A method for selling vanilla gift cards online is to sell the cards to online retailers for cash. Although many retailers offer this service, CardVest is the leading brand in the market.
Cards vest is an online gift card company in Nigeria that trades in gift cards. We offer quality service and great rates for our clients as they exchange their gift cards. Our platform is user-friendly and designed to work for all devices. Each action on the website is intended to be simple enough for beginners and first-time visitors to use.
Using Chinese exchange rates as standards, CardVest automatically updates gift card rates. You can, therefore, be sure you are getting a great deal. In addition, CardVest offers quick and reliable payment processing services. Once your gift card is verified, you will receive instant payment.
Purchasing gift cards involves the same precautions and guidelines as other businesses. A gift card can be given either as a gift or as payment for a service. However, the cards themselves are not legal tender. The cards are simply a means of payment. Consequently, you must convert gift cards into legal tender to get their monetary value.
This article aims to provide a step-by-step guideline for selling vanilla gift cards for cash.
- To get started with the platform, first create an account. The setup interface allows you to create a personal account on the server using the DIY (Do It Yourself) setup method. With this, you can trade and use other functions on the CardVest platform. The process should take no more than a minute, depending on your internet connection.
- To proceed to the second step, click on the Rates icon on the home page. You will then be directed to the rates page. The rates calculator will appear on the web interface. Using this rate calculator, you can check Cardvest’s rates automatically. We update the rates in accordance with Chinese exchange rates. This is where you can enter how many gift cards you wish to sell or buy. You will receive a quick US dollar conversion right away.
- The next step is to choose what kind of gift card you wish to sell or buy. Aside from Amazon, iTunes, and Steam, you will also find Sephora, Walmart, and eBay cards in the list. Additional ratings include Netflix, Google Play, and others. You can enter the card details after selecting the Vanilla card. When you have entered the details, you can proceed to the next step.
- The trade has been validated once you click the “place order” button. Redeeming the cards takes one to two minutes, depending on the number of requests on the server and your Internet connection. You can withdraw your money once the cards are redeemed and validated. You must enter your bank details and other necessary information before clicking on the withdrawal button. Your account has funds available immediately, which can be withdrawn at any time. However, the setup has to be completed before withdrawals are processed.
- Your trade is at its end when this step is completed. Click the withdraw button to receive your funds immediately. CardVest is among the fastest paying platforms. Our systems make sure that all funds are disbursed after trades are validated and the cards are redeemed. Payments are processed through the best banking platforms to ensure there are no delays.
WHERE CAN I USE MY VANILLA GIFT CARD?
Where can I use my Vanilla gift card?: If you have been gifted with a vanilla card, you purchased one, or by some other means, you have yourself in possession of a vanilla gift card, there could be possibilities that you may be stuck on how or where you may use it. Gift cards are becoming more acceptable and people tend to find themselves more comfortable giving a gift card instead of stressing about the best gift to give. They avail the gifted the opportunity to get whatever he wants so long as it stays within the amount of the gift card.
Vanilla prepaid cards can be physical cards or virtual in the form of e-gift cards. At Cardvest, we make it possible for you to make transactions with your vanilla e-gift card through our website at cardvest.ng. Your vanilla gift card is the ideal prepaid card you can use for your spending. Pre-approvals or checks of any kind are not needed before you can use them. They are not credit cards and do not require activation after purchase.
Asides from that, your vanilla gift card is a perfect gift for any occasion. What you are simply doing is giving your benefactor a gift that allows them to exercise their power of choice. They get a gift from you and the same time, have a chance at getting the very item at the top of their secret wish list. How awesome could that be?!
Vanilla physical prepaid cards are available at convenient retail locations nationwide of over 3,000+. You do not have to get yourself worked up over where you can use these gift cards. They can be used anywhere Mastercard or Visa debit cards are accepted including online and in-store. Although they must be within the United States and the District of Columbia.
For the use of your vanilla gift cards online, any United States-based online, phone, or mail-order merchants wherever Vanilla gift cards are accepted is a good option. Cardvest is an example of an online merchant that accepts Vanilla gift cards. If you want to use your vanilla gift card, what you will need to do is log on to their website @cardvest.ng and follow the simple step-by-step procedures laid out. However, your virtual account cannot be used for any transaction that requires a physical card.
You can also use your vanilla gift cards at some gas stations when paying at the pump. To do so, you must ensure you know your balance because some merchants may authorize and hold up to $100 or the full value of your card, whichever amount is smaller to ensure you have sufficient funds. Although, you can avoid this by simply giving your card to the attendant at the pump, to repay for the gas.
If you want to use your Vanilla gift card to shop online through Cardvest @ cardvest.ng, there are simple steps to follow:
- Ensure you know the balance on your gift card. It should be more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes.
- Present your card at the time of payment
- Press “credit” or ‘debit’ on the keypad as the payment method. Please do not select ‘Gift Card’
- Enter the card information in the payment method section the way you would enter it if it were a credit or debit card
- Fill in your name and address in the Billing Address section.
On the other hand, if you want to use your vanilla gift card to shop in-store, here are the steps to follow:
- Ensure you know your balance before you shop. You can check your balance at balance.VanillaGift.com where you will be required to enter your Gift Card’s security code, expiration date, and Card number.
- If you are using your Gift Card along with some other form of payment, inform the cashier of the amount of money you’ll be applying for each payment type
- Swipe your card
- Select ‘Credit’ on the keypad or enter a 4-digit number as your PIN.
What follows these simple steps is that your balance on the card will be reduced by the full amount of each purchase including taxes, charges, and other fees, if any. Your payment should always exceed the purchase price before you can use your gift card. Know that some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount.
You can use your Vanilla Gift Card to pay with digital wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play. Vanilla Gift Cards can be used for phone, online, mail order, and in-store transactions but not at ATMs nor can they be used to get some cashback from any purchases made.
Vanilla Gift Cards can also be used to buy Bitcoins (BTC) conveniently through online stores that trade in Bitcoins and accept Vanilla Gift Cards as a mode of payment.
They can be used as a debit card to make online or phone debit purchases through a personal set PIN.
How To Check VANILLA GIFT CARD Balance
It is a part of the diverse online catalog of the Vanilla Gift. The Vanilla Gift is the authorized seller of the Vanilla Gift Cards. A Gift Card is a gift certificate issued by retailers as an alternative to the non-monetary gift which allows the owner to buy goods up to their par value. They come in two forms; the physical card and the E gift card (electronic gift card, works with email).
A Vanilla Gift Card is a prepaid Visa gift card available to purchase in the range of $10 to $500. Its purchasing power is also in this range.
Perhaps you were gifted a Vanilla Gift Card during the last holiday or some time ago and you are looking for a way to go about knowing the balance on it at some moment after a few purchases, I am glad to inform you that you are on the right article. This ‘how-to’ blog post will not only tell you about the activation of your Vanilla Gift Card, but it will also give adequate guidance on how to check your Vanilla Gift Card balance.
ACTIVATION\ REGISTRATION OF A VANILLA GIFT CARD
It is easy to activate a gift card. On a norm, a Vanilla Gift Card is already activated at the point of purchase. However, if that is not the case, you should simply visit the vanillagiftcard.com to register online. You can also reach out to the toll-free number at the back of your card which in most cases is this 1-833-322-6760 OR 1-800-571-1376
CHECK YOUR VANILLA GIFT CARD BALANCE
There are 2 valid ways to checking the balance of your gift card. It is either you check online or you contact the customer aid. These two methods would be duly discussed below:
- CHECK BALANCE ONLINE
Here is a step-by-step guide to checking your Vanilla Gift Card balance online. Sit tight and follow:
- VISIT THE WEBSITE: The official website to go is vanillagift.com. On reaching the website, you would see a drop-down icon at the upper right of the page (left of you). This icon is opposite the shopping cart icon. You are to click on this icon. The icon leads to a menu of categories. One of the categories states this caption “Have a Vanilla Gift Card Check Balance”. Then you click on the caption. Your action leads to a new page which I like to call the “balance check” page.
- INPUT DETAILS: Now that you are on the “balance check” page, you would see some fill-in requirement boxes asking for the imputation of some details. Not to worry, these details are only about your card and they would help to verify your card and give the correct info you are searching for. The first detail you would be asked to fill in is the card number (16 digits). The second is the security code (3 digits). While the third and most often last is the expiry date of the card. First, the gift card number is located at the front part of the card. The second detail, the security code, is at the back of the card. While the third detail, the expiry date of the card is there in front of the card. These details help in your sign-in process.
- CONTACT CUSTOMER AID
In a situation whereby you are not in a condition to go online, which also implies that you would not be able to use the guidelines above to check your gift card balance, there is another way to go about it. As it is said, more than one road leads to the market. Therefore, here is a way to check the balance of your Vanilla Gift Card offline.
- Call the customer care line of the Vanilla Gift Card. The customer care number is at the back of your card.
- Your card pin might be needed for easy clarifications and system requirements so, this is how you would go about that. First of all, you would call the card number and inform them about your need for your card pin. You would then be asked to input your card number and everything would be set for you as their customer service is superb. Your card pin is a 4-digit number and without it, you would not be able to carry out necessary debit transactions. Your online purchasing power would be non-functional without a card pin. Unlike every other gift, the Vanilla Gift Card does not have its PIN anywhere on the card.
- You would be asked some more confirmation details which include your card number, security code, and the likes.
A thing of note is that the call to the customer care line or number is toll-free. This means you would not be charged in any way for putting a call through.
Following the aforementioned steps and tweaks, I only hope you find it easy to check your balance on your Vanilla Gift Card henceforth.
One vanilla gift card is a popular gift card that is widely accepted at local stores and online platforms. There is another brand of that card that is not a gift card but a debit card. The one vanilla gift card differs from the One vanilla debit card in appearance, functionality, and ease of use. Both are redeemable at any store where they accept Visa debit cards, Discover, and Debit Mastercard.
One Vanilla gift card is not a credit card but a prepaid card. Therefore, purchasing it requires some form of paperwork and long processing. To use a gift card, you do not even have to own a traditional bank account because gift cards are a substitute for storing funds other than making use of banks. Once you have your One Vanilla gift card, you can walk up to any accepted conventional store and visit an online platform to make payments for products and services.
Incomm Financial service is the issuer and operator of the One Vanilla gift card. They offer many financial products and services to deliver several payment solutions to make financial transactions easier and faster. Their services range from general reloadable cards to interesting budgeting and bills payments options. These services help customers to budget well on their income and easily offset their everyday expenses in the ways they want them.
Other card services issued by Incomm Financial Services are MyVanilla card, AMEX Serve card, VanillaDirect, SecureSpend, Bluebird, AMEX Business card, and more. You can get these cards at various stores online and traditionally across and beyond the US.
Distinctive features of One Vanilla Gift cards
- Store-to-store acceptability: Unlike other gift card issuers like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, eBay, Steam, and more, One vanilla has a wide range of acceptability across America and beyond. The usability of gift cards is usually particular to specific stores that issue them i.e. Amazon gift cards can only purchase stuff on Amazon. However, One Vanilla makes a difference in this because it is not issued by a retail store but a financial payment service company. Users are at liberty to use their cards at stores and outlets where they accept regular prepaid cards.
- Non-Reloadable: Users can only make do with the amount preloaded upon purchase as additional funds cannot be deposited to aid further purchase. One vanilla gift cards are in various denominations. The denomination you purchase determines the maximum stored value of the card. Once you use up the stored amount, you will have to get another card to keep buying stuff,
- Expiration: Another upside of One Vanilla gift cards is that they do not expire. This pretty amazing feature makes the cards an excellent store of value for both long and short periods. Purchasers do not have to worry about whether their card will get expired if they use or do not use it. Even when the amount purchased has been exhausted on products and services, the card remains active and readily usable should in case there is a need for the customer to return a product.
- No extra fees: One Vanilla gift card do not attract extra fees like MyVanilla card and other prepaid cards. There is no monthly charge, card use charge, or maintenance charge on the card. The total preloaded amount is available for the user to purchase anything to the last penny i.e. if you get a $500 card, you have $500 to spend on whatever you choose to spend it on.
- Discount acquisition: Provided you are a citizen of the United States and you are above the age of 18, you can use a One Vanilla card to make a discount purchase.
- Information privacy: Dissimilar to credit cards, customer’s information remains private as One vanilla gift card does not require customer’s information upon card issuance. Regular credit cards require customers to provide quite enormous paperwork and fill some forms before the card can be issued. However, this is not the case for this gift card. This feature makes it easy to purchase and easy to gift to friends and loved ones.
Places to get One Vanilla Gift card
Aside from visiting their official website at onevanilla.com, there are still many other physical stores from where you can order your card. All the information concerning legit and approved sources to get your gift card is there on their official website. Other regular physical and online stores where you can look to get your card are:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Family Dollar
- Sam’s Club
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Cumberland Farms
- 7 Eleven
- General Dollar
- SpeedWay etc.
Most gift cards require activation before they can start working. However, that is not so much of a problem because the cashier usually does the activation immediately after you purchase the card at your local store. A problem associated with this process is that activation might take up to 24hours before the funds can be used to buy stuff. It is just for verification and proper record keeping should in case you lose your card.
Checking your card balance
You can check your card balance by either visiting the Online portal or calling their 24/7 customer support line. Call 1-877-770-6408 to get customer support.
Do you have unused One Vanilla gift card you want to redeem for cash, CardVest remains the best platform to redeem your gift cards at the best rate and fast Payout ! Click here to register an account and get started.