How to redeem a Spotify gift card
Spotify is one of the World’s most used audio streaming platforms. They offer various media services for free and some paid. Spotify packages range from Spotify premium to premium student, premium Duo, premium family, partner premium, and trial offer.
Spotify gift cards can be used to get only the premium individual plans. This Spotify premium plan gives users access to over 50 million local and foreign songs, ad-free music, unlimited music download, high-quality audio production, and unlimited podcast download. The plan also allows users to stream podcasts, audiobooks, plus even travelling outside the country with your music.
This premium offer is true for all countries, but the price varies from country to country. As of the time of writing this article, over 365 million people actively stream music on Spotify. About 165 million people use the paid Spotify, while the others of over 200 million people use the free version. Spotify currently operates in over 40 countries and is expected to be in over 175 countries by the end of 2021. All these make Spotify your number one option for streaming music, podcast, and audiobooks online.
On the other hand, gift cards are money cards issued by stores, banks, eCommerce platforms, and financial services to their customers. Customers can use them to make payments for products and services offered by the issuer and also gift them out to friends and loved ones. The Extent to which a gift card is acceptable is dependent on the authorization given by the issuer. In the case of Spotify gift cards, holders can use them to get individual Spotify premium plans and also give them out to a friend.
Types of Spotify gift card
Spotify offers both physical gift cards and eGift cards. They are both stored value cards, and users can redeem them on spotify.com. They are issued in various denomination and time range. Gift cards and eGift cards are denominated in currency value like $20, $50, $100, and so on.
Spotify also issues premium subscription cards that are denominated in months of service like 6-months, 12-months, etc. Premium Subscription cards differ from gift cards in the way they are denominated. eGift cards are also distinguished from gift cards in that they are not physically purchased, used, or giftable.
Redeem your Spotify gift card
Users can only redeem Spotify gift cards on spotify.com (not the app). Redeeming your Spotify gift card is the same for all countries, but your region or country’s account settings must match where the card was purchased. Gift card users should note that to redeem a gift card the Spotify account currency must tally with that on the Gift card. The following are steps to redeeming a Spotify gift card:
- Visit spotify.com and log in to spotify.com/redeem
- If you do not have an account yet, you might have to create your Spotify account
- Scratch off the layer on the PIN on the back of the card
- Enter the PIN or code from your receipt to the column provided
- Hit the Redeem button
In those five easy steps, you can redeem your gift card on spotify.com. However, redeeming an eGift card is slightly different from that of the digital gift card stated above. Below are the steps to redeem a Spotify eGift card:
- Visit spotify.com/redeem
- Log in or create your Spotify account if you do not have one already
- Enter the card number and other details
- Click enter code to transfer the total money value of your eGift card to your Spotify account
Spotify gift card users can only redeem up to 18 months of premium subscription on their account at once. Only already activated gift cards can be redeemed on spotify.com. If you purchased your card from a store and it is yet to be activated, you might have to go back to the store and ask them to activate it for you. If your card does not work after 24 hours of activation or you are finding it hard to read the code, you can contact Spotify support to lodge any complaint.
Features of Spotify gift card
- Not refundable: There is a no refund policy on the purchase of a Spotify gift card. Once customers purchase them, they can no longer be returned for cash after issuance and activation.
- Irredeemable on other platforms: Users can only Spotify gift cards on their official website at www.spotify.com as card redemption is impossible on the Spotify app or other platforms.
- Irreplaceable: Spotify gift cards are irreplaceable in the event of theft, misplacement, or when used without the owner’s authorization. You are left to the security of your card immediately after you purchase the card. So, users should be very careful of how they keep and use their gift cards.
- Gift cards can not be used to purchase other gift cards, subscription cards, or eGift cards. It is strictly to pay for the premium subscription on spotify.com
Gift Card On CardVest App;
From our launch till now, CardVest has taken as much time as needed to discover the normal and unique slips of our competitors in this gift card trading adventure. With these slips, we have chipped away at different leads and arrangements throughout the years to turn into the best Gift card Exchange organization. CardVest is not just the best trading company because we offer the best rates. We have a wide range of exchange coverage. We trade Amazon, iTunes, Steam, Sephora, Walmart, eBay, OneVanilla, GooglePlay, Nordstorm, Amex Gold, Visa Gift card, Apple store, Netflix, Nike Gift card, etc.
At CardVest, our customers seat at the center of our heart. We have a 24/7 customer support that ensure that all your questions are swiftly attended to. In order to deliver our promise to ensure convenience while trading, we took a step further to make CardVest available on google play store
The CardVest mobile App is easy and super convenient to use. It is a fully automated mobile app that allows users sell and exchange gift cards for Naira.
Easy step to Sell Gift Cards on CardVest Mobile App
Step 1) Visit Google Play Store to download the CardVest Mobile App
Step 2) Log in if you are an existing user or click sign-up if you are a new user. Your account will be registered immediately and you will be able to sell your gift cards at mouth watering rates.
Step 3) Add Bank details; You will be redirected to your Dashboard. The first thing to do is to add your account details. To do this, click “wallet”(yellow arrow) on the navigation bar.
Click on Add Bank (select your Bank and input your account number). Your account name will pop-up automatically. Note; you can add more than more than one Bank account.
Step 4); Buy or sell your Gift Card; On the navigation bar, click “Trade”. To sell your gift card for cash, Select the Gift card and the category for example; Amazon gift card ( USA Amazon Cash Receipt 50-100) or ( USA Amazon debit receipt 50-100) etc. Afterwards, input the gift card amount and upload the gift card image. After inputting these details, Click on “Place Order”.
Once you place your order, you will get a notification that your “trade is successful”. You will be automatically directed to your dashboard where you can view your transactions. Your trade takes 3-5 minutes to be confirmed. Once confirmed, your payment will be made to your CardVest wallet immediately.
Step 5) Withdraw from your CardVest Wallet; Once your trade has been confirmed and your CardVest wallet has been credited, Click on Wallet on the navigation bar and select Withdraw. Input the amount you want to withdraw and select your bank. Your account will be credited immediately.
For questions or guide to further ease your trading, you can contact CardVest support team on the app.
On the navigation bar, select Profile and click “Live Chat Support“
Why CardVest is the Best App to Sell Gift Card
- Timely Response: Nobody likes to make a transaction and be left hanging. If you pay for a product or service, it is not fresh for the vendor to keep you hanging after receiving payment. Similarly, if you offer a product or service and your customer defers your payment, you do not need me to describe the feeling. CardVest does not leave you hanging; our platform is integrated with some of the best web infrastructures that allow us to respond in optimal time. We are timely in our response because we want our customers to have the best experience whenever they transact with us. Whenever you sell your gift card to us, trust us for a timely response.
- Best Rates: There is no better rate than what is offered on Astro Africa. Some platforms offer ridiculous rates that see you gain less than 40% of the original worth of the gift card. CardVest is in the business to help our customers make profit by trading their gift cards. Irrespective of the fact that gift cards differ in worth, we ensure that sellers receive at least 50% of the worth of their cards.
- Secure and Trustworthy Platform: Try to imagine these scenarios. First, you upload the code on your gift card on this website. On the page where you upload your account details for payment, the web page starts showing “404 Error”. You contact the customer care details put on the website to no avail, or they tell you there is no record of the transaction. These kinds of websites abound in Nigeria. To avoid these kinds of situations, sell your gift cards on platforms with a track record of trustworthiness, one of which is CardVest.
In the second scenario, you upload your private account information on the gift card website to process payment. Instead of receiving credit alerts, you start receiving debit alerts. If you have been a victim of this before, you know how heartbreaking it was. Your account information on an insecure platform made you susceptible to online thieves. CardVest is one of the most secure gift card trading platforms; you can input sensitive details and not be afraid.
Security Update: At CardVest, we provide you with full security for your data using impregnable firewalls that makes it inaccessible to third-parties. This however has compelled us to carry out our routine upgrade to ensure the security of every CardVest user. As a result of this upgrade, you might encounter slight changes when trying to log in to your dashboard (usually a blank field requesting you to re-input your username and password. Refer to figure below)
Kindly enter your Username and password manually to login your account or reset password if you have forgotten it.
We don’t joke with our promise to keep your account and trades safe and secured with us.
Keep enjoying a secured and profitable trade.
How to withdraw fund: Easy steps to Withdraw funds from your CardVest account to your bank Account
Step 1); Log in to your CardVest account
Step 2); On the dashboard, scroll down to “withdraw funds” section.
Step 3); Input the amount you want to withdraw from your CardVest Wallet. Also, select the bank you want your funds sent to (incase when you’ve added multiple banks) and click proceed.
Step 4); Your transaction will be processed immediately ! Incase you don’t have sufficient fund in your CardVest wallet, you will get an error message. Input an amount that corresponds with your wallet balance.
How to withdraw fund
Adding account details to your cardvest account is a simple and straightforward process. Follow through the steps below to get started.
- Log in to your CardVest account
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page where add a bank account is. Input your account number and select the bank you want to add. When you click check, your account name will automatically pop-up if the account you’ve added is valid. Once you confirm this, click add account.
3) A message that your account has been successfully added will pop up
5) You can view the accounts you have added and also add more than 1 account. During your trade, you can select the account you want your payment transferred to.
Cardvest is a tested and trusted company that trades gift cards in Nigeria. It has an established website that presents a platform for trading in gift cards. This single act has redefined the standard for gift card trading in the 21st century
Gift card rates at Cardvest are automatically updated using Chinese rates as standards. It ensures you get the best of rates and quality service. Cardvest boasts of a stable server service that provides fast payments. You can be sure of instant payout when your gift card is verified.
As every business, online or physical, have their challenges, so also do a trading gift card. Below are some of the challenges faced in the industry of trading gift cards and permanent solutions
Unwanted gift cards for cash? According to Gift Card & voucher association and KPMP UK, Gift card sales shoot by almost 50 % during the lockdown. Gift cards have evolved from being a small part of the market to be an industry itself. Gift card demand has continued to be on the rise. However, lack of proper knowledge on the usage and importance of gift cards has resulted to most of them been left dormant while others are placed carelessly, which has been a major challenge. There are two types of gift cards: open-loop and closed-loop cards. Open-loop cards are used as debit or credit cards used at any store or with any merchant where the card is accepted, while a closed-loop card works with a specific merchant or store. Example of gift cards are iTunes, Amazon, Steam Wallet, Google Play, Apple Store, eBay, Walmart, Sephora, OneVanilla, Nordstrom, Target, JCPenny, Blue Buy, Nike, Hotels.com, Macy’s, Gamestop, Xbox, Vanilla, G2G, American Express (AMEX), OffGamers, Foot Locker, Visa, Play station and others. Some of the most valuable cards are iTunes, Walmart, Starbucks, target, etc.
In recent times, gift cards are converted to cash either as a result of not needing what the card can redeem ( when the recipient does not get the exact card they want) or need of urgent cash. In 2015, about $1 billion value in gift card were left unspent. They also expire after five years of inactivity or attract an inactivity fee after a year. So Various platforms perform this conversion. Due to the rise In demand, there has been a rise in fraudulent platforms too. Hence, one must be careful in selecting the platform to perform this trade to avoid being scammed.
CardVest offers the best rate you can get anywhere and processes payments with light speed, putting our customer’s satisfaction is our topmost priority. We have been in existence since 2016, and we’re designed and simplified for beginners and experienced gift card traders. Our amazing positive reviews have given us mentions in reputable newspapers and blog outfits in Nigeria.
The Benefit of converting unwanted gift cards for cash with CardVest
We have our customer’s satisfaction at heart! You get to convert your gift card to cash at juicy rates !! Check rates here (https://cardvest.ng/app/public/rates)
With Cardvest, you don’t have to worry about your funds no matter the size of the transaction. Your funds are safe and secured with us. We can confidently say we are one of the most trusted platforms for converting your gift cards to cash.
Your transaction gets processed within 5minutes. Yes! We treat your transactions that urgent because customer satisfaction is our topmost priority. Once your trade is CONFIRMED, your payment will be processed between 3-5minutes.
When you invite a friend to trade with us with your referral link, you get a #500 referral bonus.
Swift Customer Support;
Our customer representatives are always available to attend to your issues and proffer solutions to any problem you might encounter.
Converting Gift Card to Cash
After creating an account and successfully signing in, select the Gift card you want to sell or buy. For example, suppose you select Walmart in the gift card category. In the sub-category, you have to specify further by choosing between USA Walmart Physical 100, USA Walmart 200-300 and, USA Walmart physical 400-500. Then input the amount in USD, and it’ll be calculated automatically in Naira, then click proceed to trade.
After selecting Gift card to sell, select proceed.
The image below shows where you’ll place your order after providing the necessary information to complete your trade.
CardVest process your withdrawal within 3-5minutes after the trade has been confirmed. It takes less than 5 minutes to process cash to your local bank under normal circumstances. Banks at times have issues that can delay payment. If you don’t get the payment within 24 hours, contact us.