SELL NORDSTROM GIFT CARDS IN NIGERIA
Nordstrom gift cards (SELL NORDSTROM GIFT CARDS IN NIGERIA) are like every other gift card. They might not be as popular as some other gift cards in Nigeria, but they can still yield enough profit if you sell them on the best card trading platform.
Nordstrom gift cards are issued to customers in Nordstrom stores across the United States. They are prepaid debit cards that can be used to purchase fashion items and accessories from Nordstrom stores. Unlike several other gift cards, Nordstrom gift cards do not expire.
Since there are no Nordstrom stores in Nigeria, the best way to utilize them is to sell them. The best platform to sell your gift cards in Nigeria is the CardVest platform. Trading with CardVest is proportional financial security because CardVest helps to maximize the profits of their customers.
How much is a $200 Nordstrom gift card in naira?
The rates of gift cards are affected by the demand and supply of that gift card, and Nordstrom is subject to this rule. However, CardVest is intentional about selling at the best rate by selling at over 80% of the card’s value. Hence, the current price of your $200 Nordstrom gift card is 70,000 naira at 350naira/$.
How much is a $100 Nordstrom gift card in naira?
Currently, on CardVest gift card exchange platform, your $100 Nordstrom gift card is sold for 34,000 naira at a rate of 340naira/$. You can use the inbuilt gift card rate calculator to calculate the current rate of any gift card.
How much is a $500 Nordstrom gift card in naira?
CardVest sells at the best rates and pays all their customers instantly upon confirmation of the transaction. The current price of a $500 Nordstrom gift card on CardVest is 180,000 naira and is sold at 360naira/$.
What you can do on the CardVest exchange platform
On CardVest, you can do anything that pertains to gift cards with ease. The platform allows you to buy and sell gift cards. What makes trading on CardVest more fun is that it allows you to trade various gift cards, unlike other platforms that have a restricted array. The gift cards that can be traded on CardVest are listed below.
- Amazon, iTunes, Steam, Sephora, Walmart, eBay;
- OneVanilla, Google PlayStore, Nordstrom, Amex Gold, Visa;
- Apple Store, Netflix, Razer Gold, Macy Gift Card, Footlocker;
- Xbox, Play Station, saks, OffGamers, and Bloomdale.
Before buying and selling gift cards on the CardVest exchange platform, you must create an account and become a registered user. Becoming a registered user on CardVest is very easy becomes the platform is very easy to navigate by both tech-savvy and non-tech-savvy users. There is no need to ask for third-party assistance when using the platform because it is intuitive.
How to buy and sell gift card CardVest
After creating an account on the platform, you can sell any gift card of your choice. However, before selling gift cards on CardVest, you have to add a bank account to your profile so that your funds can be sent there conveniently. All you need is to follow the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- Scroll down to the last section on your dashboard called the “add bank account.”
- Fill in all the necessary details and click on add account.
- The account will be added immediately. You can add more than one accounts and view the accounts below.
After adding your account successfully, you can now follow the steps below to add a bank account to your profile on CardVest.
- Log into your account via the CardVest website or android mobile app.
- Click on trade now.
- On your dashboard, click on sell gift cards.
- Select the category of gift card.
- Select gift card type.
- Enter the value of the gift card that you want to sell in dollars. The gift card rate calculated will display its equivalent in the column you will find below.
- Click on send directly to my bank account.
- Upload gift card images and read the terms of trade.
- Click on place order and wait for verification. In less than two minutes, your funds will be sent to your bank account as long as the platform confirms the transaction.