Nordstrom is a popular store for luxury goods, such as clothing and accessories. A Nordstrom gift card is a physical or electronic voucher that can be used at any of the company’s stores. Gift cards are often given as gifts, and can be used for anything from clothes to home goods.
Nordstrom gift cards are usually available in two types, e-code and physical card.
- E-code: A Nordstrom e-code gift card is an electronic gift card that can be used to purchase items from the Nordstrom online store or in-store. The e-code, also called an e-gift card, is a digital version of a traditional gift card that can be sent to a recipient via email. The recipient will receive an email with a code that can be used to redeem the value of the gift card at Nordstrom.com or at any Nordstrom store.
- Physical cards: It is a plastic card that has a unique code printed on it, which can be used to redeem the value of the gift card at any Nordstrom store. The card itself may be designed with the Nordstrom logo and branding, and it can be used to purchase a wide range of products, including clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty products and home décor.
Shopping at a store with a Nordstrom gift card is not a practical way to spend your gift card in Ghana, as there are scarcely any Nordstrom shopping locations there. There are a number of ways in which you can use a Nordstrom gift card in Ghana;
- Shop from Nordstrom online store: Since Nordstrom does not currently have any physical store in Ghana, the gift card can only be used for online shopping and the purchased items would have to be shipped to Ghana. With a Nordstrom gift card, you can enjoy the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your own home while still getting the high-quality products and excellent customer service that Nordstrom is known for, even though it would require international shipping.
- Gift it out to a friend or family: Nordstrom gift cards make for a great gift option for friends and family. These gift cards can be used to purchase a wide range of products from the Nordstrom online store, including clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty products, and home décor. Gifting a Nordstrom gift card gives the recipient the freedom to choose the items they want and the flexibility to use it at their convenience. The gift cards can be used for personal use, whether it’s for a special occasion, for a birthday or for no reason at all. It’s a thoughtful and convenient way to show your loved ones that you care, and it will give them the chance to enjoy a high-quality shopping experience at Nordstrom.
- Sell it for for cash: In Ghana, it may be more convenient to sell a Nordstrom gift card for cash, as Nordstrom does not currently have any physical store in Ghana. Therefore, the gift card can only be used for online shopping and the purchased items would have to be shipped to Ghana. This could make it difficult or costly for someone in Ghana to use a Nordstrom gift card.
Selling a Nordstrom gift card for cash is an alternative option, as it allows the holder to convert the value of the gift card into cash that can be used to purchase items from local retailers. There are several online platforms that allow individuals to sell gift cards for Ghanaian cedis, however, Cardvest is the most reputable.
How to sell Nordstrom gift card in Ghana
With Cardvest, selling Nordstrom gift cards in Ghana is a quick and easy process. Follow these steps to get started:
- Sign up via the web or via Cardvest mobile app. The process is simple and easy to follow. You will need to provide your name, email address, and phone number.
- After you’ve created your account, log in to your dashboard and click the ‘trade’ option.
- Choose ‘Nordstrom’ as the gift card you want to trade. Input the denomination and select the appropriate category.
- You’ll need to snap a picture of your Nordstrom gift card, making sure to include all the pertinent details—like the card’s number. Make sure the photo is clear, so that we can verify that the card is legit.
- Click on ‘Place order’ to complete your transaction.
- Upon verification, your Cardvest wallet will be credited in Ghanaian cedis.
- On your user dashboard, click ‘add bank’ and input your bank account details to enable you withdraw funds from your Cardvest wallet to your bank.
If you have a Nordstrom gift card you have no use for, trade it on Cardvest. The process is straightforward and typically takes only a few minutes.